If you have lymphedema, you deserve effective and convenient treatment. LymphaPress can be used in the comfort of your home, and can be set to any treatment time and pressure prescribed by your physician, to fit your specific needs.
This easy-to-use system allows you to perform lymph drainage at home. It is a sequential pneumatic compression therapy system specifically designed for optimal reduction and management of peripheral edema, lymphedema, venous stasis ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
- Sequential compression with four overlapping compression cells to ensure distal to proximal flow and comfortable compression
- Fully adjustable pause time to accommodate patients who require longer intermission for vascular refill
- Pressure lock-in feature prevents accidental tampering, for patient safety
- Garments are easy to put on and remove, with zipper closures and colour-coded connections
- Garments available in wide range of sizes, are durable and easy to clean
- Can treat 1 or 2 limbs simultaneously